Friday, August 29, 2008

First thoughts

Life is pretty routine here at our home...My hope for doing this blog is not just to keep others updated who are interested....as few as they may be. But I pray it helps me to find the unique and beautiful moments in every day that so often get overlooked by the sometimes chaos of it all. I want it to help me slow down and take the time to enjoy my family not just stress over everything being accomplished that day. Those of you who know me..well I am a bit task oriented. This will also be my outlet where I can share what I am thinking for the day.



Blessings to all!!! More to come soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I am so happy that you have a blog now! I love to see pictures of the kids. :)

Terri Ellison said...

What a sweet site!! The kids look too cute! Look forward to reading your posts! love you!

Blog Archive