Scott and I went out yesterday for a date. My sweet sister Trudy came over with her little girl Syra and they stayed with the kids for us to have some much needed time together.
We just went to a movie and come home but we had a good time.
We went to see FIREPROOF... it was wonderful!
It was very inspirational...and with all the junk out now to watch, it was so nice for a change.
It was a well produced movie and was so easy to relate to in many ways. I think this movie will be a blessing in some way to everyone who sees it....it was to us!
Sometimes you leave the theater or just finish watching a movie at home and think what was the point, I just wasted 2 hours of my life. And not to mention the $8 bucks (at theater) to watch that!!
But this movie is worth it!!!! Anyways we had a great date and I would recommend every couple dating, engaged, or married to see it.
You can get more info on the movie at http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/
Scott and I are getting the Love Dare book. I think any tools to help improve your marriage relationship are a great investment.
Blessing to all!!!
7 years ago

2 comments:
I hope to see that movie soon, looks great!!!
love ya girl!
My mom went to see it and she said that it was wonderful. I will see it when it comes out on DVD! :) Thanks for all your sweet comments! I feel like we can still catch up with each other through blogging, I love it!
Post a Comment