Friday, December 19, 2008

Life is Changing

Well...I know that many people are dealing with job situations right now. We too are facing difficulties in this area. Scott was told a couple of weeks ago that Bridgestone will be having layoffs starting this month. The next group will be between now and June. He is guessing that this group will most likely affect him. The way it seems now is that the layoffs will be indefinite.
We are trying to plan now and prepare. We have our house up for sale, I am a little sad about the thought of moving but I don't think we will have an option if Scott loses his job. We are considering other ways to cut back. The unknown is really scary but we are trusting in the Lord and know that he will supply all our needs! GOD is Faithful!
We have many important decisions to make. We are praying for peace and guidance during this time.
I do pray you all have a wonderful Christmas...enjoying time with family!

No comments:

Blog Archive