Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Babies

I took this picture today and thought it was cute. We had a good morning at church then daddy had to go to work so we decided to get out of the house for the afternoon.
We headed to nanny and poppys to visit and got bundled up for the cool weather outside. It was only in the mid 40's today....Brrrr!
We will be going on a trip to a local farm next week for an educational tour. We are looking forward to it and hope the kids enjoy it. They love animals! I will post pics of our trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, I love how Adayah is holding her doll :)

The Wehrungs said...

they are adorable!!! its too cold already!

The Kelley Family said...

Oh they are PRECIOUS! All bundled up! So cute!

Can't wait to see your pictures of the farm tour! How fun! (Can't wait for Kinsley to be old enough to do stuff like that)

Blog Archive