Mom made the kids and I aprons. I tried them on today and took pics of the kids.
Josiah has an apron and chefs hat....he likes the movie Ratatouille and this is his chefs outfit.
Adayah wasnt as thrilled but she likes it and it matches mine. And no we didnt get one for Isaiah but he doesnt care:) I did put Josiahs hat on him and take a pic.
how cute!!! she does such a good job! adayah looks sad! lol so i want to see a picture of you with your new apron on, post it girl!!! love you. see you tomorrow night!
4 comments:
those are some cute kiddos....love ya
how cute!!! she does such a good job! adayah looks sad! lol
so i want to see a picture of you with your new apron on, post it girl!!! love you. see you tomorrow night!
i like your pic, glad you added it. yall look adorable together with matching aprons. :)
Love the coordinating mommy-daughter aprons! I'll have to jot down that idea and use it down the road!
Post a Comment