Monday, April 27, 2009

Our first garden...

We had several nice days so we have been busy with yard work. We cleaned up the flower beds planted a few new things, added a new storm door and Scott will soon be working on building a roof over our deck for shade.
We also planted our first garden last week. We have no idea what we are doing but we are very interested in learning to grow our own produce. This is our learning garden..

As for inside I have bought paint to paint every room....a big project that will take awhile. Ill post pics as we finish the rooms.
We moved Adayah from her toddler bed to a big girl twin bed. She loves it!


We also got Josiah a new race car bed...he thinks it is so cool..and so does his dad. I personally would not have chosen it but I let those to make this one decision on decor :)






No comments:

Blog Archive