This is the view as we were going up..
This is the view of the tracks from the top
This is the beautiful scenery from the lookout at the top of the mountain.
I have to say it was pretty but I was a little freaked out at how steep it was at the top of the incline. I was glad to be back down to the bottom.
Thursday: This was our leisure day...no agenda. We took a walk out by the water front and let the kids play at the near by play ground. And we had ice cream at the ColdStone Creamery for lunch :)
Wednesday: We took a nice relaxing short train ride....
Josiah loved the ride on the big train...he was looking out the window the entire time.
As you can tell from the picture...Adayah and Isaiah are less than thrilled. Isaiah took a nap:)
We had a great trip and I know the kids enjoyed the time away but it was good to be home on Saturday. It was nice to get home to our own beds!

1 comment:
looks like a fun trip! glad you got some good pics. we have missed you guys. can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment