Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A ........

I went today for my regular OB visit..I am now 18weeks. This pregnancy is going fast!
I wasnt expecting to find out the sex of the baby til next month when I go for the ultrasound where they check on all the areas of the babies development but Dr. T offered to do an ultrasound for me just to know the sex. Of course..I said YES! I had to wait awhile after my appt to get into the ultrasound room but I couldnt pass up the chance to find out today!
Sooooo...95% sure IT'S A GIRL!!! We are gonna name her Gabriella Grace Burnham.
We are looking forward to meeting our next sweet baby girl! :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Awesome!! You all really have a great boy/ girl pattern going on!! So happy for you guys!!

The Kelley Family said...

That is so exciting!!!!! :o) Congrats!

Blog Archive