Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun weekend!

Scott and Josiah are gone this weekend for the Father Son Camping trip with the church.
This will be my first night (other than when I had the other two kids) away from Josiah over night. I am really missing him and Scott already but I wanted them to go and have some fun together.
Scott sent me this picture just a few minutes ago and it made me smile :) so I wanted to share it. Josiah is having a blast. He has already caught lots of fish. Knowing he is having a fun time will make the night a little easier for me. (yes im one of those mamas!)

As for the rest of us... on Saturday Isaiah will stay with memaw for awhile and I will take Adayah to get her first real hair cut (I've trimmed it at home) and then do some grocery shopping.
Here are the pics from Adayahs' first trip to the salon....


Anxiously waiting...


She moved alot but other wise...was a big girl

We only cut about an inch off so it's not a drastic change. I'm wishing we had went for a shorter cut...next time we will do more of a shoulder length cut.
But not bad for her first experience!

No comments:

Blog Archive