Friday, June 12, 2009

Muddy fun!!

We took the kids out this morning to play while Scott and I worked in the garden.
I went in to get a couple of things and came back out and this is what the kids were doing...
Dads idea of fun...I think mess!! They were playing in the muddy water left from draining there pool to clean it. We dont have real thick grass all over the yard. They had lots of fun splashing and getting very dirty :)




Well.. Isaiah wasnt to happy about being dirty...he was walking around whinning...dirty...dirty! It was cute.
So Scott sprayed them off with the hose and put them into the clean pool to play while we did some work.



They love their pool...Thanks to Memaw and Grandpa!!


Here is an updated pic of our growing garden! We weeded and mulched it today. The sunflowers in the back are growing fast. A couple of them were blown over yesterday by the strong winds we had come thru. We have no wind break here.
We have tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, zuchini, sugar snap peas, onions, a few carrots, watermelon and cantelope. We just pray it all continues to do well. I have been doing research on how to naturally keep pests from eating it all up. If anyone has any suggestions...I'm open. We have lots of ants.
We are still learning..but its fun! :)

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

The mud looked like fun! hehe Thank goodness for the pool!!! Great job on the garden.. we would like to do one but need a fence first!

Blog Archive