Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random thoughts for today.....

It has been awhile... Not much new going on here.
We are not a very interesting family...like some others ;) But we are happy with simple.
We are still praying for Gods direction for Scotts work...we have been thinking alot about moving to M'boro lately. We still have lots of praying to do!! The timing just doesnt seem good right now. We do not feel totally at peace where we are.

I am becomig more anxious to meet baby Gabriella as time draws closer. Im now at 31 weeks!
It will not be long! Though excited ...I still know it will be an adjustment..as every other time adding in another little one to the routine of the day!! I feel so blessed....though somedays overwhelmed by how much there is to do and all the people who look to me for what they need during the day. I just pray God continues his work in me to make me a better daughter for him...wife for Scott and mother to my sweet children. And I know he will...thought some days I dont seem to cooperate with him :)
I am thankful for CLC and all the precious other mommas I have met who encourage me to do better..in ways you dont even realize!! I wish I had more time to share and fellowship with you all!! This is one of the many reasons we would love to move to M'boro.
We just pray Gods will be done and that we have the courage and boldness to follow his calling and leading us into his perfect will!!

Blessings to all!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

5 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

We have the same exact things on our prayer list! Direction in jobs, moving, and the list goes on! Ohh and not interesting? I beg to differ! I'm sure your house is full of laughter, playing and fun! Kinsley is a little comedian! If you need a little one who shoves biscuits down her onesie to snack on later and stays busy hiding everything in her favorite small Victoria's Secret shopping bag... let me know! You're more than welcome to borrow our lil monkey! :o) We love you guys and can't wait to meet sweet Gabriella!

The Kelley Family said...

Ohh and if you guys lived closer, I'd come get Adayah frequently! I love her!!! She is such a doll and I can't wait to Captain this Sunday so I can see her again! :o)

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Yes...I guess we do have some funny interesting days! I get stuck in the momma blahs sometime. Its hard to find the fun in the day when it feels so stressful. I am really trying to improve on that.
Little Kinsley sounds like a bundle of excitement! She has gotten so big and her hair is really growing!
We really need to get together to let them play! I do wish we lived closer!!!
Do you think you will stay in Tn if/when you move. We plan on a close move just a better location....we are thinking M'boro suburbs.

Love ya!

Christy Sanford said...

pam ... 4 is great fun... they learn to entertain each other... to see how they work together and how the communicate is so much fun... sometimes drew and i just stand outside of the playroom and laugh... oh and to hear them sing together... the other night...they were trying to do "harmony"...well sydney was trying to teach them anyway... we laughed so hard...

they are such a blessing... don't get me wrong ...there are days it is nuts but it is worth it : ) many blessings!!

Blog Archive