A lot has happened since my last post.
Where to pick up..Ill just give highlights from the past several months...
There are now 6 of us..we welcomed baby Gabriella into our family on October 29.
My first completely natural birth and what an amazing experience it was!!
What a blessing she is to all of us. Her smiles brighten our day...truly a bundle of JOY! Big brother and sister, LOVE her! I am so grateful for all of our precious little ones!! I feel humbled and grateful..that God would choose me to be the mother to 4 wonderful children.
The other 3 Burnham kids are growig so fast!! It is hard to believe my Josiah is almost 5yrs old!! It is a blessing to see our children grow and express there individual personalities. Each one so different and so special to us!! I never could imagine how my heart could hold so much love for each of my children but...my cup runeth over!!!
Ok...well some days..I'm not feeling the overflow so much but in those quite moments when my mind is still...the Joy I find in those sweet faces is emeasurable!!
After a full year of unemployment, thru which God completely provided, Scott has a new job. He is working as a Network Specialist and loves it. Praise God for his plans that are better than our own. What an awesome journey of Faith this all has been! GOD proves himself WORTHY of our praise!!
I am so proud of my sweet husband. He works so hard for our family and wants to take us where God leads!
Thats the big news...otherwise the Burnham home is mostly the same. Living, Learning and Loving each other as we go!!
A recent pic of the Burnham Babies!

1 comment:
It's about dang time girl! So glad you're back in the blogosphere :) Missed ya!
Post a Comment